Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just Starting.

I'm new to this, but also love to communicate and share. So here goes.

I want to use this forum to share things that catch my sense of wonder as I travel through my day. I try to keep life from being so busy that I don't notice what's actually around me each day. That's not always easy, but here's to trying.

I have been collecting sunsets lately, and the title image is one of my recent ones. Somehow the ocean is important for me, like a fresh breath. So I make time to be there.

There's something cool about catching a moment. And when I'm taking photos of sunsets, there are so many. Much to my friends' amusement, I like to try to catch them all.

I have a full love of life and keep adding new hobbies and interests, so I hope to keep this blog wellrounded and fun.

Have a nice weekend, Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. I love sunsets too. They are all good. I too take lots of shots because they are always changing. Marie

    ReplyDelete